A specialist learning provider meeting the unmet needs of children, young people and their families across the South West of England.
“Leaders have designed an aspirational curriculum that is the bedrock of the school.”
“Teaching staff use their good subject knowledge and understanding of the pupils to make learning interesting and memorable.”
“Staff have successfully nurtured a caring, inclusive school ethos. As a result pupils who were previously disengaged and uninterested in learning attend well and enjoy school.”
“Pupils make good progress in a range of subjects.”
CMAS school Gloucestershire
- Our schools: Belong aims to offer the highest quality specialist learning provision to individual schools, LEA’s and virtual schools in an effective and efficient manner.
- Nurturing positive relationships at the heart of what we do: Experienced and highly qualified staff create a caring and professional relationship between a skilled adult and young person at the centre of everything they do.
About Belong Learning – ‘Their mentors have been able to connect well with some of our students who really need that extra support helping to reduce behaviour incidents and re-engage them in learning.’
Experienced and highly qualified Belong Learning staff create a caring professional relationship between a skilled adult and young person at the centre of everything they do.
- A specialist independent school in Devon and Gloucestershire to meet the needs of young people by providing bespoke curriculum.
- A balance of education and well being development
- Support through providing a bespoke curriculum offer that focus on individual need, that enable students to access their education.
- Providing specialist and tailored support to enable people to belong and thrive in society.